Sunday, 9 September 2007

Two weeks down on the farm





Mum and I went down and stayed with Nana and Grandad on the farm for two weeks. I had such a good time down there. We did things like checking the cows, getting cows & calves in, bringing the cows in at milking time and taking them back to their paddock, feeding the calves, bringing cows in to the shed that needed help to calve & driving the motorbike. I didn't sleep very much during the day down there because I wanted to be up and helping. When Mum put me to bed for a snooze, I would yell and cry until she came and got me, then I would smile and laugh at her. One day, after refusing to go to sleep, I fell asleep in the backpack on Nana's back while she was walking some cows in to the shed!

We got to see Great Nan & Grandad, Uncle Dave, Aunty Tegan & Lily a few times too.

I was so busy down there, Mum is worried she won't know what to do with me back home!