Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Holiday with Granny and Pa

On Saturday we drove all the way up to Christchurch and then flew to Wellington on a big plane. We then had to drive another 4.5 hours to get to Granny and Pa's house in the Hawkes Bay. The whole trip took us 11 hours but I was such a good girl and had some naps in the car. Granny and Pa were so pleased to see me and said that I was a big girl now :)

On Sunday, Aunty Bel and Uncle Rog came over for lunch with cousins Ella and Libby. We had great fun playing in the bath together.

On Monday, Dad had to work in the woolshed, crutching sheep and lambs. Mum and I helped some of the time between my naps. In the afternoon, Granny took me for a nice long walk in the buggy.

And then on Tuesday, all too soon, it was time to leave. I was really tired by the time we got on the plane but luckily I fell asleep on Mum for some of the time. I had a good holiday in the North Island :)